Monday, June 4, 2012

Renee and Jayden


When I clapped eyes on the images from Renee and Jayden's wedding it was love at first sight. The soft tones and the simple elegance make this wedding a true pleasure to look at. Here is a little bit about the beautiful couple.

Renee: Jayden and I met when we were studying together eight years ago and started going out not long after that. Jayden surprised me with an engagement ring on my birthday in December 2010, and the rest is history!

Highlight of the day was definitely the weather! Especially since all our plans involved being outdoors. The sun came out and it was amazing all weekend. When we were getting ready we had the air-con turned up; one of the only times this year I can remember needing to have it on. Second was having so many of our family and friends make it; 90% of our guests were from out of town including from Canada and Australia, and all over New Zealand.

I only have good things to say about all our vendors, but it was our family and friends that helped out with so many little details that made the day special.
Jayden's parents spent so many hours in their garden, it ended up being the perfect setting. Auntie Jo baked our delicious cake. Our Best Man, Leo at Chalkd and his fiancĂ©e Anna crafted the chalkboard table numbers and speech bubble chalkboard. There are so many more that I can't list them all.

Apparel:My dress is Kate Sylvester and my engagement ring is Karen Walker. Our wedding bands both belonged to my Nan. Venue: The ceremony was in the garden at Jayden's parents house, and reception at Christchurch Park. 
DIY: The invites were a joint effort between Jayden and I, and I did my own make-up.
Flowers: Done by Miss Feaver Florist. 
Catering  Kiwi Cuisine.
Photography: Grey Area productions.


 

Thanks so much Renee and Jayden for sharing your wedding with us and everyone at The Ivory Dahlia wishes you a wonderful marriage!!













1 comment:

  1. Lovely muted palette and casual florals. That last photo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails