Friday, June 11, 2010

Dream Dresses- Monique Lhuillier

So, I now have a new favorite designer. Monique Lhullier is based in Los Angeles of course, but that doesn't mean we can't perve on her dresses. I adore her soft, feminine designs.
I would wear these dresses every single day if I could. Imagine swishing through the supermarket in one of her divine designs!

Above: Monique. How cute is she!

My personal favorite, the lavender one with sheer lace overlay (see below). I'm in love!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Moniqe L'Hullier. I modelled my dress on the one on the top right of your photos. She has an elegant and timeless style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. I'd love to see photo's of your dress. We are always happy to post real weddings on our blog if your keen on sharing.

    Lauraxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails